LARGE DIPLOMAT DESK
FINN JUHL for FRANCE & SON
- Rare extra large version of this design classic.
- Designed by Finn Juhl for France & Son, Denmark, 1960s.
- Fully repolished with no significant marks.
- Attractive figure to rosewood, and excellent deep colour throughout.
- Two suspended drawer units, each with 2 partitioned drawers and pull out glazed shelf.
- Two green/turquoise leather diplomat chairs also available. Both excellent.
Recently imported from Denmark, in excellent condition, this is possibly the only Diplomat desk of these oversized dimensions, originally produced as a bespoke order.
Photos show the desk without the rosewood board that fits to the back of the drawer units. This board is available, but we love the openness of design.
|© HAYLOFT mid-century 2011-14 firstname.lastname@example.org|